Anyway, just to kill time and to make up for the weeks lost....
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for mori
Quelqu'un m'a dit
by Carla Bruni
I don't understand french but this is a relaxing but sad song.
Every Teardrop is A Waterfall
My feel good song. Coldplay never seizes to impress me with their music and videos.
by Zoey Deschanel
Love this artist, and this is just to sweet!
Though there's no music video for this song, this stop motion is pretty cute. :)
by Gorillaz ft. Yukimi Nagano
A really relaxing, beach-y song.
To bad Gorillaz as not as popular as they used to.
Beautiful song from an amazing band.
Never Grow Up
A really sweet song. To bad Taylor Swift Don't usually do music videos on these type of songs.
A feel good song even though I don't really understand it even if I google the lyrics. :P
Crazy good music video too!
Between Two Lungs
by Florence + The Machine
I love this song, feels like falling in love.
The Dog Days Are Over
by Florence and The Machine
I prefer the 2008 version of the music video, but I can't find it :(
This song made her skyrocket and be able to perform with the big guns (mainstream artists)
considering she's an indie artist, and that's awesome!
Some Like You
Love, love love this song. Adele's voice is just pure magic.
As you can see I'm more into mainstream, I love listening to Lady Gaga but she doesn't inspire me about the nature and sweet simple things in life.
Also, first time writing a blog on the new layout, it kinda sucks actually. I can't see if my post is auto-saved and too much white can be blinding. Gonna learn about this new layout...
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in mori
Hmm... let me rephrase that.
Mori wont stop me from:
1. Being myself
2. Trying out other kinds of fashion
3. Not liking gardening... it's just... not my thing :(
4. Living in the city. Country living is nice, but the city is where you can easily find work.
5. Playing with make-up. Though personally, I'm not into make-up. I just like to 'play' with it sometimes.
Ok... I got nothing else to say :|
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Sorry, no picture -_-;
3. Tiny notebook for my things to-do list and other notes
4. Small Sketchbook, so I can do doodle when I'm bored
5. Pencil case w/ ballpen, pencil and eraser
6. Foldable umbrella
7. Compact mirror
8. Rubbing alcohol,
11. I don't usually bring this but for some reason I have a newspaper in my bag, hey I was bored and not in the mood to doodle. But yeah sometimes if my bag is big enough I bring a magazine or book so I won't get bored.
Ok that's it! I'll be lucky If I'm able to post again this or next week. I gotta fix myself first!Bye for now! ;)