I got this from Gabrielle. I don't think I'm a mori girl but I'm starting to love the fashion and it's lifestyle. I think it suites me more perfectly than lolita fashion. It's carefree but can be girly at the same time. Anyway, I'll just answer all the things I like about it through this meme. Here it goes...
Day 1 – 10 things about your mori bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in mori.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in mori.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wish list.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in mori.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your mori style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for mori.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in mori.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your mori life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before mori came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite nature item.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last mori purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite mori style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a mori friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional mori girl.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite mori themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite mori style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect mori location.
Day 29 – A picture of a mori you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
Day 1: 10 Things about your mori bubble.
- Hmm.. I guess this pertains to how mori my surroundings are... First of, I don't have any mori friends, but I do read some blogs from actual mori girls, and those floral and lace inspired blogs.
- I think that's the thing I like about mori girls, it doesn't really have any boundaries.
- Actually, I used to like Lolita fashion but it turned out to be an expensive lifestyle.
- Also, I've never seen any mori girls 'war', unlike lolitas who sometimes bites each others neck. Most mori girls tend to be mature but carefree at the same time.
- Every since I started liking the style, I started to be more concerned about the environment
- And become a pet lover too! (heck, I used to eat dogs... literally =.=)
- Mori girl blogs I read tend to prefer flowers, lace and sunshine (oh noes... I love the rain!)
- White and creams are everybody's fave and cream became my favorite too! (It used to be black, lol)
- Alot seems to love Forever21 clothes.
- It transcended beyond a Japanese fashion genre. Mori lifestyle became everywhere to me.
from this site.
Gonna find more more mori pics for the next challenges!