August 07, 2011

30-Day Mori Challenge

I got this from Gabrielle. I don't think I'm a mori girl but I'm starting to love the fashion and it's lifestyle. I think it suites me more perfectly than lolita fashion. It's carefree but can be girly at the same time. Anyway, I'll just answer all the things I like about it through this meme. Here it goes...

Day 1 – 10 things about your mori bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love in mori.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate in mori.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items from your wish list.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in mori.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your mori style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire you for mori.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in mori.
Day 10 – What’s in your bag?
Day 11 – One day in your mori life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before mori came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite nature item.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last mori purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite mori style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a mori friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictional mori girl.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite mori themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – One song that fits your favorite mori style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect mori location.
Day 29 – A picture of a mori you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30
days.



Day 1: 10 Things about your mori bubble.
  1. Hmm.. I guess this pertains to how mori my surroundings are... First of, I don't have any mori friends, but I do read some blogs from actual mori girls, and those floral and lace inspired blogs.
  2. I think that's the thing I like about mori girls, it doesn't really have any boundaries.
  3. Actually, I used to like Lolita fashion but it turned out to be an expensive lifestyle.
  4. Also, I've never seen any mori girls 'war', unlike lolitas who sometimes bites each others neck. Most mori girls tend to be mature but carefree at the same time.
  5. Every since I started liking the style, I started to be more concerned about the environment
  6. And become a pet lover too! (heck, I used to eat dogs... literally =.=)
  7. Mori girl blogs I read tend to prefer flowers, lace and sunshine (oh noes... I love the rain!)
  8. White and creams are everybody's fave and cream became my favorite too! (It used to be black, lol)
  9. Alot seems to love Forever21 clothes.
  10. It transcended beyond a Japanese fashion genre. Mori lifestyle became everywhere to me.

from this site.
Gonna find more more mori pics for the next challenges! 
See ya~ 



1 comment:

  1. Hello. I saw you on my GFC and wanted to say hi. Anyway, I love mori girls, too. =))

    ReplyDelete