August 22, 2011

Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.

Day 4 of the mori girl challenge~
10 kind of foods that I like!
Chocolates
That includes nutella, bueno and all other types of chocolate.

Vanilla Ice Cream

My Aunt's specialty: Cheese Cupcake
Not my aunt's
Lumpiang Sariwa (Fresh Spring Roll)
The only healthy food on this post.

Cheesecake

Mashed Potato
I like the gravy extra hot.
Lucky Me Pancit Canton (sweet and spicy)
Yes it's packed with MSG, and it might kill me, but I don't care. :P
Milo
This is no ordinary chocolate drink, this is an essential part of the household.
Creamy Dory
I like it with butter and lemon sauce.
Creamy Carbonara
Yup, I'm a sucker for creamy food.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my, I'm such a irresponsible blogger! I did said in my last post that I would set my priorities. I fixed my old my laptop and it's running smoothly again! But I still didn't do what I should have done like doing my Thesis Outline. Sorry I wasn't able to comment back on my older posts, but I really appreciate the comments so thank you! (sorry no cute cat emoticons today :( ) 

I always started this online class called 'Radical Revolution'. Please visit Natalie's site Vanillery Garden. It really is a good site especially if your into Mori Girls, but even if you're not, you'll still find the posts uplifting. :)

Anyway, tata for now. Still have things to do~
Thank you reading <3

1 comment:

  1. the chocolate looks yum! and lol to the MSG- that's what makes the food tastey, no!? :D

    ReplyDelete